Our pretty leather dachshund was added to the range in 2000 and has proved very popular. This dog can be used as a footstool. Please note the collar supplied today does not have any studs on it and is a brown colour.
- Code: CAN/3304
- Dimensions (mm): 620(L) x 200(W) x 480(H)
- Weight: Approx 4.5KG
The Omersa animal is primarily designed as a decorative accessory for the home and office. The larger sizes (described as large, medium and standard in size order) can be used as a footstool whilst the smaller pieces (described as small and miniature) are more suitable for decoration.
The internal metal and wooden frame will withstand average adult weight and a certain amount of rough play but please be aware the product is NOT built to furniture standards.
Main product features are:
• Top grain “unfinished” cowhide leather which will develop natural scuff marks reflecting the wear and tear of life
• Internal metal and wooden frame to give support and weight
• Hand filled with woodwool (shredded pine wood) to create shape and features
• as each piece of leather behaves differently no two animals are the same and sizes given are approximate
• Hand stained mahogany brown, waxed and polished
• “eyes” made from leather
• Worldwide delivery
• Cost of delivery is calculated based on delivery country, weight of product and size of packing box
• Delivery to most locations is by Fedex, using Fedex Next Day service (UK) or International Economy service outside of the UK
• Delivery to Australasia, Middle/Far East, South America is by ParcelForce, Global Priority service. NOTE: Delivery in destination country is by ParcelForce’s appointed country agent
• option to arrange own collection available at checkout
• VAT raised on orders delivered within the EU at 20%
• VAT raised at 0% on orders delivered outside of the EU; local taxes/duties payable upon entry in to delivery country are for the account of the recipient
To keep your animal in the best of health for a long and happy life, may we suggest the following care tips:
- Dust and apply a coat of NIKWAX Waterproofing Wax regularly (say every 6 weeks). DO NOT USE any spray or liquid polish as these will damage the colour
- Keep your animal dry and away from water. Regular coats of NIKWAX will help waterproof your animal against water damage
- Keep your animal out of direct sunlight and or direct heat to prevent leather from drying out
- Supervise very young children playing with an animal. They have a tendency to put tails, ears etc in their mouth and the stain may come off. NOTE: the stain is NON TOXIC
- The product is designed primarily as a decorative item for the home. It is NOT built to furniture standards and the internal frame will only stand a certain amount of rough play!
If the colour of your animal does fade and you would like to darken up, please purchase a bottle of stain to apply. To get best results, Nikwax should be applied after re-staining.